Your use of the website (“Site”) is subject to these additional terms, which supplement and incorporate the Terms of service. By accessing the Site in any manner, you represent and affirm that you have read, understand and agree to be legally bound by and comply with these terms. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not authorized to use the Site in any manner.
Rights to use the website content
Subject to your compliance with the Agreement, the Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license, without the right to sublicense, to access, view, download and print any Website Content solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Site, Communities, Website Content or User Content, except as expressly permitted in these Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by the Company or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
User Content (including Your Site Content) does not include games or other tools that users submit via the Voxel Art Store. You acknowledge and agree that all information, data, text, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom the User Content originated. By making available any User Content through the Site and Communities, you hereby grant to the Company a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view, and otherwise exploit such User Content only on, through or by means of the Site, the Communities and in the Company’s social media channels. the Company does not claim any ownership rights in any such User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such User Content. For the purposes of these Terms, Content does not include User Content.
If you elect to post Your Site Content to the Site or in the Communities, you further represent and warrant that: (i) Your Site Content and your use of the Site and Communities will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations; (ii) you own or control all rights in Your Site Content or otherwise as necessary to grant the rights and licenses you grant to the Company pursuant to the Agreement; (iii) if applicable, you will properly designate whether or not Your Site Content is directed towards children under the age of 13; (iv) Your Site Content does not include any offensive, defamatory, pornographic hateful, abusive or otherwise objectionable materials; (v) Your Site Content does not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any person or entity; and (vi) Your Site Content not contain any viruses, malware, spyware, malicious code or other destructive content that could have an adverse impact on any software, data, computer systems, networks, hardware or and devices.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all of Your Site Content and that your user name may be associated with Your Site Content.
Certain Communities give users the ability to send each other private messages through the Private Message functionality. While Voxel Art Store does not normally access or screen private messages, we reserve the right to access private message content in instances of suspected or alleged harassment, offensive behavior, spam or as required by a law enforcement agency. If you use the private message system in a way that violates these Terms, we may ban you from using private messaging or from having access to the Communities.
We welcome and encourage you to provide Feedback. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of the Company and you hereby irrevocably assign to the Company and agree to irrevocably assign to the Company all of your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent, copyright, trade secret, moral and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein. At the Company’s request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as the Company may reasonably request to assist the Company to acquire, perfect, and maintain its intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Feedback.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any text, graphics, images, software, music, audio, video, information or other material that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Site or any individual element within the Site, the Company’s name, any the Company trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without the Company’s express written consent;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any the Company system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by the Company or any of the Company’s vendors or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Communities and/or Website Content;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, the Company’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of the Company’s vendors;
- Attempt to access or search the Site, Communities, Website Content or User Content (other than Your Site Content) or download Website Content, User Content (other than Your Site Content) or Software from the Site or Communities through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by the Company or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a the Company trademark, logo URL or product name without the Companyy’s express written consent;
- Use the Site, Communities, Website Content or User Content (other than your own User Content) in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Communities, Website Content or User Content (other than your own User Content) to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Communities, Website Content or User Content (other than Your Site Content);
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Site or Communities from other users of the Site or Communities without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
The Company will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. the Company may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms.
You acknowledge that the Company has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Site, Communities, Website Content or User Content or to review or edit any User Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site and Communities, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company reserves the right (but does not assume the obligation) in its sole discretion to reject, move, edit or remove any User Content that is contributed to the Communities. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company and its designees shall have the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Website Content or User Content that violates these Terms, is otherwise harmful to the Site or Communities, or is otherwise objectionable in the Company’s sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that the Company does not verify, adopt, ratify, or sanction User Content, and you agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with your use of User Content or your reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of User Content. You understand that by using the Communities, you may be exposed to User Content that you may consider offensive or objectionable. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that if Communities are offered or provided through another entity, including, but limited to, through another entity’s website (e.g. Facebook), you agree to abide by that third party’s terms of service, and we encourage you to review such terms of service.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by the Company of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY WEBSITE CONTENT OR USER CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR COMMUNITIES
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR COMMUNITIES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR COMMUNITIES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE COMPANY DOES NOT SCREEN OR INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUND OF ANY USERS OF THE SITE OR COMMUNITIES, NOR DOES THE COMPANY MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF USERS OF THE SITE OR COMMUNITIES. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OF THE SITE OR COMMUNITIES OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USERS OF THE SITE OR COMMUNITIES. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR COMMUNITIES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR COMMUNITIES, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON.
Feedback: means the feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Site and Communities that you provide to the Company.
User Content: means the text, graphics, images, information or other materials that users post, upload, publish, submit, transmit or otherwise make available through the Site and Communities. For clarity, User Content includes Your Site Content.
Website Content: means the text, graphics, images, music, audio, video, information or other materials available through the Site and Communities.
Your Site Content: means the materials that you post, upload, publish, submit, transmit or otherwise make available through the Site and Communities.
Website Terms Updates
We reserve the right to modify this terms at any time. We recommend you review this page frequently. If we make material changes to this terms, we may notify you on our website, by a blog post, by email, or by any method we determine. The method we chose is at our sole discretion. We will also change the last updated date at the beginning of this page. Any changes we make to our website terms are effective as of this last updated date and replace any prior website terms.
If you have any questions about our website terms, please visit this page where you can find all the necessary information to contact us.